We are open extended hours for special weekends -
Family weekend, Homecoming, Reunion weekend, and Graduation:
- Family Weekend - Fri. September 22, 2017 8:45 - 5:00
- Sat. September 23, 2017 9:00 - 6:00
- Sun. September 24, 2017 10:00 - 1:00
- Commencement May 20, 2017 9:00-2:00
- Reunion Weekend June 2, 2017 8:15-4:30,
- June 3, 2017 9:00-5:00
- June 4, 2017 10:00-1:00
- Homecoming October 21, 2017 9:00-5:00
Monday thru Friday 8:15 - 4:30*
* Extended Hours offered at the start of each semester
SAFE ORDER INFO
This is a Secured site which provides security encryption using a certified digital signature from X Ramp Security Services. If you use a credit card to order, your credit information will be encrypted so third parties cannot see this data.
TEXTBOOK RETURN POLICY
- Books must be accompanied by the register receipt.
- New books must be in perfect condition.
- No book returns for Summer or Interim
- Returns will be accepted at the college store on:
Monday January 23 thru January 24
Between 9:00am and 4:00pm-
- During the period of Janaury 25 through February 3 , returns accepted only with a signed drop / add slip from your advisor and registrar.
- No textbook returns after Febraury 3 regardless of purchase date.
Your personal information is private and secure. Our secure server protects all information shared between us by using advanced encryption from VeriSign and by using high level firewall technology. We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. When you purchase items on our site, we obviously need your name, e-mail address, credit card billing details, shipping addresses, and telephone number so that we can process your order. You can check the shipping status of your order by logging in to a secure site to review your order history and carrier tracking information. We may also provide you information via e-mail with messages that relate to the services you request while on our site. You may unsubscribe from any communication from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails you receive.
Up to $25.00..........$9.00
$25.01 - $50.00......$10.00
Canadian shipping charges are billed at actual cost based on weight, size, distance and type of service. (i.e. Ground, next day (priority or standard), 2 day, 3 day).
Your shipping charges are not calculated into the price total of your purchase order until the order ships.
Below is a chart from UPS to calculate approximate shipping. time...
You can return an item for any reason. We will be glad to replace the item, exchange if for new merchandise, or issue a full refund. Products may be returned for replacement or refund as follows:
1. You must contact us within 14 days of the invoice date for you to obtain a Return Authorization ("RA") number. This RA number must be written on the back of your packing slip that you return to us with your merchandise. We need this RA number to identify the correct amount to be credited to your charge card, and to properly restock the item. An RA number is good for only one item.
2. We need to know what was wrong with the item for quality control.
3. You are responsible for shipping costs of all returns which are not our fault.
4. All items must be in "as-new" condition in original packaging. All returns must be sent via UPS, Federal Express, or any other courier that issues a tracking number. It is also a good idea for you to insure the package for its content value.
We accept cash, check, bookstore charge, Mastercard, Visa, Discover & American Express. It is essential that the billing address entered in the Shopping Cart matches the "actual" billing address of your credit card in order to receive credit verification from your bank. This includes your name, address, credit card number and expiration date.
Checks, money orders and cashiers checks are accepted only through mail orders or phone orders. Your delivery may be delayed up to seven business days for checks to clear.